Monday, April 25, 2011

GIRL CRUSH - Freja Beha Erichsen









I'm not sure if its the I-cut-my-own-hair hairstyle, the androgynous-at-its-best look or simply I-dont-give-a-damn attitude, I just can't keep my eyes away from Freja!  The Denmark native model is a standout, mostly thanks to her personal streetstyle and her distinguished awkwardness.  A regular on runways and editorials, she's go-to girl if you want your brand (or anything) to look cool.

Just as many other established models, she already has a few fashion items named after her:  including the Jill Stuart Freja handbag, the Chloe Freja clutch, and the Alexander Wang Freja Lace-Up Stiletto Boot with Zip Detail (my personal favorite).  I've always wondered if you get endless supply of whichever item named after you...like does Jane Birkin gets as many Birkins as she wants?  hum....

No comments:

Post a Comment