Sunday, April 24, 2011

I want to be...a mermaid

 









It's funny how much kids inspire us in way we don't foresee.  After spending almost a month with my two god-daughters, who adore Arial in "My Little Mermaid", I have been thinking of what I wanted to be when I was a little girl.  Well, being a mermaid would be much cooler than a poor maid working for my step-mother/sisters or an abandonned princess in a coma living with 7 dwarves.

But I wouldn't be Arial.  I would be Alla Kostromicheva  in Vogue Nippon editorial of May 2010.  Living underwater wearing designer from head to toe (not fish tail) sounds like a dream!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! By the way, how do you get your hands on Vogue Japan/Nippon? I would love it if I could find a copy of this in NY!

    ReplyDelete