Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Obsession du jour - 12mm lashes



So it's been over 2 1/2 weeks since my eyelash extension and I'm in love.  They are much lighter and comfortable than my previous two trials (and double the price tag but still cheaper than at home) that sometimes I forget they're not my own lashes!  I mean I don't even need eye makeup anymore to look wide awake.  So this is how it feels like when you're naturally beautiful!

While I'm well aware that I won't be able to maintain this indulgence, I'm not yet willing to give up!  My girlfriend Taylor told me about Latisse, a prescription eyelash growth serum, and its miracle results.  But obviously, it's not available in Canada yet (I bet Kazakhstan will get it before we do!)  Being equally obsessed about lashes and tired of crossing the boarder for her "prescription", Taylor researched and found that the active ingredient Bimatopost is also found in Lumigan, which is available in Canada.

Once home, I'll start my treatment in quest of achieving 12 mm length lashes.

2 comments:

  1. Latisse IS available in Canada! I've been using it for about two years now :) You should soooo try it! I get it in Westmount... message me on FB if you need the contact info.
    http://a-r-i-a-n-e.blogspot.com/2011/04/lash-out-loud.html

    Ariane
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also recommend Rapid Lash if you are looking for something...I've had great experiences with it and so have many others! :)

    ReplyDelete