Friday, May 20, 2011

Goldmember


(NEW Aiko cowneck black top sz. L, Le Boudoir $40)


(NEW Leopard print jumpsuit sz S, Le Boudoir $35)



(Kate Spade rafia clutch)


(NEW Modern Vintage gold strappy sandals sz 36)

Never been the type to wear jumpsuits, let alone a leopard print jumpsuit.  But I find it less intimidating to wear such a bold print when paired with a neutral shade top over it.  The draping neckline and asymetrical hem of the black sweatshirt prevents the whole outfit to look like I just stepped out of the set of Austin Power - Goldmember.  Or maybe I still look circa 1972 if I had my afro wig (the one worn for last Halloween)?!?

1 comment:

  1. you are so beautiful.. :) found you in chictopia.. i love your style.. and your photos are just stunning! :) amazing blog you have here.. :)

    followed your blog and chictopia.. :)

    hope we could follow each other.. i'm a huge fan!!! :)

    http://paragonofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete