Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Don't mind the background noise






After concluding that I really should be more thrifty on a daily basis, I have decided to go through my own waredrobe and see if I can come up with my own trench coat with leather sleeves.  I wasn't ready to cut off the sleeves of an existing trench but instead, found the next best thing: a white sleeveless 3/4 vest made out of techno stretch.  Over my moto leather jacket, it kinda does the job...at least until I can get my hands on the real deal at the end of season sale.

White vest - Nico Nico; Leather jacket - Zara; T-shirt - H&M, Jeans - Winner's; Clutch - Chanel; Oxford flats - Nono

PS. I also wanted to try my vest with my padded shoulder leather jacket from H&M Divided but my little man got bored and started crying...I still wonder if the end result would have been closer to Burberry Prorsum's trench?

2 comments: