Sunday, May 8, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Lazy Sunday






Sundays are meant to be lazy.  I don't feel bad about it, especially not on Mother's Day.  So after another overwhelming brunch (at home this time), I went out for a stroll with Ayden to meet up with girlfriends, sharing half a dozen of mini cupcakes and chating away on nothing. 

Hopefully its the beginning of a summer of full of lazy sundays before I go back to work in August...

Silk jacket - Ella Moss; Maxi dress - H&M; Purse - Alexander Wang; Sandals - House of Harlow; Necklace - Kenneth Jay Lane; Sunglasses - Ray Ban; Watch - Hermes

4 comments:

  1. Good luck - ENJOY the summer! Going back to work was the hardest thing I did. Still tough every day - especially when the DD gave me the sweetest two little kisses this morning as I dashed out the door.

    Happy mother's day!
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, hope you don't mind me asking, where do you get your alexander wang daria duffle bag?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DiaNne74, it's from Outnet.com so got it at 55% off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Janet...so lucky and furthermore get it at a discount...very nice bag but too bad it has been discontinued....:)))

    ReplyDelete