Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - still Complexed









Got this t-shirt at the same time as my Complex Geometries dress from Outfit du Jour - Complexed.  However, I haven't really been wearing it until recently.  This t-shirt has a "cape" attached and can be worn in different ways, like most pieces from Complex Geometries (I am just the biggest sucker for anything that has multi-use).

In order to further personalize this basic top, I decided to cut off the sleeves and neckline.  I mean it was already really cool but since it was a unisex t-shirt, it still was a tab to men's cut for my taste.  Haha...I would like to think this is a Styled by Janet & Complexe Geometries collaboration...one day, one day!

T-shirt - DIY Complex Geometries; Short - DIY; Sandals - Alexander Wang; Necklace - Kenneth Jay Lane; Ring Dominic Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment