Monday, June 20, 2011

GIRL CRUSH - Clemence Poesy











Best known for her role in Harry Potter and Gossip Girl, I, however, first noticed Clemence Poesy from her numerous appearance at fashion weeks and magazine editorials.  So why do like I have crush on her?  Besides her obvious french charm and undeniable sensuality, she just seems so relatable (although I'm not an actress and I'm not french)!  Her simplicity and honest approach during interview just makes her all the more adorable.  Like one of those girls that you can't get angry at even though they just stole your boyfriend!  Ok, maybe I can find something not to like about Clemence if she stole my man!!!

4 comments:

  1. I find her beautiful in a weird way,i don't know but there's sth about her that i don't like and sth that i really do!controversial :P very nice post dear :)really like your blog.i am following you now.follow back if u want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Despina, thanks for following! I'm curious to see your blog too...send me the link!

    ReplyDelete