Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HAIR OBSSESSION - Hair Oil


(Moroccan Oil)


(Kerastase Elixir K)


(Shu Uemura Essence Absolue)


(Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or)


(Nars Body Glow set)

I've been addicted to dry oil for as long as I can remember.  At first, I was both intrigued and causious: how can oil be good my for combination skin?  But since all the celebraties were slathering it on my skin and hair, I owed it to myself to at least try!

I was immediately drawn to Nars Body Glow, mostly because of its bronze shimmer and incredibly delicious smell...and also because it was Nars after all.  Oh, I was sooo hooked!  The dry oil gets absorbed immediately and leaves the most beautiful glow on my legs and locks!

In search of a "cheaper" alternative, I came accross Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or, which essentially delivers the same at less than half the price tag!  I had then since always have backups on my toiletry shelf.

It was not until two years ago that I was introduced to Moroccan Oil at a friend's hairsalon while getting a hair treatment.  I had never previously considered getting a hair oil since I already use the "2-in-1" oil!  But it didn't take long before I was converted!  I now religiously use it after styling.  It not only leaves my hair shinny, but does not weight down.  Plus, I just love the exotic scent!

Next on my list of hair oils to try: Kerastase Elixir K Oil, which can also be used as pre-shampoo treatment, and Shu Uemura Essence Absolue, which apparantly closes the cuticle making a perfect blow dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment