Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I want waves!



I desperately need a new haircut!  It's been 3 months since my last appointment and it's now really outgrown.  Not to mention all the babyhair along my hairline that are now 2" long from post-pregnancy....ah, it's simply awful!  Actually, the babyhair kills it! The usual solution is lots of layers and a bang.  I've seen so many of my friends getting a bang  6 to 12 months post-baby...I now share their pain!

Anyways, I've never liked the idea of bands in summer time (humidity + hair stuck on my forehead = whiteheads).  So my solution is to center part my hair with long layers!  Ok, so not much different than what I have now, but since my hair was side parted during last haircut, it grew in consequence (have you not noticed all the bad-hair-day so wear-a-hat-solution days?).  I'll report to all of you after my trim, promised!  

As for now, let me go enjoy my McDonald's breakfast trio in a ponytail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment