Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MISSONI + Target



 

Ladies, are you sitting down?  If not, grab a chair...trust me.  Missoni for Target.  Yes, the legendary Italian house known mostly for its bold zig zag prints will be collaborating with discount department store Target due to be released on Sept 13th.  It will also be the biggest designer collaboration ever with 400 items, from women’s, men’s and kidswear, to home!!!

Based on the released photos above, I'm already planning my next trip to NYC and grab all the Missoni I can fit in the trunk of my SUV!!!  Last time I was this excited about a designer collaboration was over a year ago at Lanvin + H&M.  BUT THIS IS WAY BIGGER!!!  I will need beach towels, bedding sets, luggage, baby gear, and 2 X everything from the women's line!

No comments:

Post a Comment