Sunday, June 12, 2011

NAIL TREND - Coloured Tips




(YSL Spring/Summer 2011 Collection)

Over the past two seasons, I've noticed a new nail trend on the runways: coloured tips.  The concept is fairly simple, take a french manicure and replaced the nude/white polish with a colour combo!  The result is both chic and on trend!

Personally, I like my nails very very simple...usually bare.  I despise jewels, stickers, sparkles, anything more than a solid shade of neutral (preferably matte).  However, I was pleasantly surprised that I actually love this new nail trend!  And if I had to choose a combo, YSL spring/summer collection's Favorite Chic and Blue Topaz would be my top pick.

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I prefer simple nails, but I love this as well! I thought coloured tips was old though because I used to do it years ago!

    ReplyDelete