Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Interviewed by FEATHER FACTOR



(Katherine from Feather Factor)

I have recently been interviewed by Katherine, a dear fellow blogger and TPFer, on my personal style and inspiration.  To be honest, I was very flattered and thought it was an ingenious idea to interview real people and get a sneak peak of their closet!  Why didn't I think about this too???

Anyways, the article just go posted on her blog today!  I'm amazed about the end result and a little blushed by her compliments (thanks again Katherine)!  She also promised a serie of killer interviews in the upcoming weeks!!

To see the full interview, visit http://www.featherfactor.com/2011/09/interview-with-janet.html

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it Janet! You were one of my favorite interviews thus far! :) You are so incredibly stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I found you too - on tpf! I do LOVE your style (I randomly comment on your blog)!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Katherine, I mispelled your name with a C instead of a K...so sorry! Congrats again on the wedding and can't wait to see the rest of the wedding pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sam! I can't say enough how nice/supportive the girls at TPF are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great style janet...also a tpfer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love katherine and she's really great doing her interview.Glad to find your blog thru her. You're such a stylist beautiful mom.Hope to see more of your post!

    ReplyDelete