Thursday, September 8, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - All American










Inspired by FASHION NIGHT OUT, which celebrates the start of NY Fashion Week, I decided to wear all American designers.  I'm so excited about the upcoming month (NY, London, Milan & Paris) filled with presentation from the best of the best!  Stay tuned for my personal picks and reviews!!!

ps. I'm still wearing white.

Tuxedo jacket - BCBG; Sleeveless silk tunic - Alexander Wang; Leggings - American Apparel; Clutch - Club Monaco; Booties - Alexander Wang; Sunglasses - Marc Jacobs; Studded cuffs - NY street vendor

5 comments:

  1. Love the double cuffs.

    P.S., I'm a new reader from Feather Factor, and I just went through all your blog entries in two days! You have an enviable wardrobe and great sense of style.

    http://xjole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cuff!!

    http://stylishwithabudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. I am in love with that A. Wang top and the studded cuffs.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the studded cuffs too and they were like $20 each!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is soooo gorgeous on you. And you look incredibly chic!

    xxCindy
    ORIENTALExpresso

    ReplyDelete