Sunday, September 11, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Huston, we have a problem!




So my trusted photographer is away this week and I'm left with either my mom, who can barely change channels with her remote control, or my son, who can barely hold anything, as emergency photographer.  Neither of which I can count on for a "Outfit du Jour" photo session.  And this is a problem!

I am therefore left with the option of taking pictures of myself in front of a mirror.  Not only is this very challenging, it's also hard to get different angles.  The only positive side I can think of is that nobody is going to noticed my smudged mascara (or my face in general as a matter fact)!

Dress - Adam; Jean jacket - Urban Outfitters; Purse - Hermes; Sneakers - Converse; Belt - Dries Van Noten; Necklace - Shanghai street vendor

3 comments:

  1. I really dig this outfit. It looks very comfortable and chic.
    --Ciara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can use tripod dear.. :) i love you outfit.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi babe, love this ODJ....u always look fabulous. The dress is lovely and don't mind me asking, how does it look like as a whole (is it a long tank dress??). Even your constance is gorgy...is it MM24cm havane PHW? tks

    ReplyDelete