Sunday, September 11, 2011

SUNDAY BRUNCH - Griffintown Cafe







(Eggs Benedict)


(Breakfast Burger)



 

(Mac & Cheese)



(Crabcake & Eggs)



I discovered Griffintown Cafe over 2 years ago and have been going there as a regular ever since for their Sunday Brunch.  Located in the historical sub-neighbourhood of Griffintown, it's also open weekdays with live band Thur-Sat.  Not only that I got addicted to their one-of-a-kind menu but I got all of my friends hooked on this cozy cafe too!

Although I've tried and love everything on the menu, but my favorite are still the Eggs Benedict and Crabcake & Eggs, which are usually ordered and shared with my hubby.  Today, we got a little more greedy and each ordered our own plate and got Mac & Cheese and extra sausage to share!  Ayden loved it too (the kid sure knows how to enjoy good food)!!!

Griffintown Cafe
1378 Notre-Dame W.
Montreal, QC
514.931.5299

2 comments:

  1. woah ! the food looks sooooo good !
    and that kid is just adorable <3


    WWW.GLISTERSANDBLISTERS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look scrumptious! The food looks pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete