Friday, October 14, 2011

Addiction





I have a confession: I'm addicted to coffee.  Like most people, I'm non-functional without my latte in the morning.  If fact, it's the first thing I do when I wake up.  I like the dark roast.  I like the creamy foam.  I like the bowl cup!

So I was pleasantly surprise when we got a Nespresso machine for our Shanghai studio!  No need to do Starbucks runs anymore...just insert, press and wait for my morning addiction of caffeine.

Oh yeah...almost forgot to mention that I'm in Shanghai again!

3 comments:

  1. I think I might need to invest in a nespresso machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. addicted to coffee too. Glad you have this kind ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks drug rehab near me

    ReplyDelete