Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HOT EATS - Danji












Other than shopping, we also love to discover new restaurants when in another city, both fine dinning and cheap frills.  Danji, a Korean eatery, was our find of this trip offering above traditional dishes in tapas size dishes.

My favourites were the bulgogi beef and pork sliders!  So juicy and flavourful!!!  We also shared a crispy calamari with wasabi mayo...let me tell you that it's all about the sauce!

As main dish, I had the kimchi hamachi salad on rice while my mom had soba noodle and Dup Bop lunch box.  When when waiter asked us if everything was good, I simply pointed the licked empty plates on the table!  Yummy!

Danji 
346 West 52nd Street (bet 8th & 9th Ave)
New York, New York 10019 

Tel: 212-586-2880

3 comments:

  1. My god !! The food looks delicious !!
    Yummy !!
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious. I live in NY and don't know about this place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your food looked beyond delish!

    ReplyDelete