Sunday, October 9, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Tell me what I want to hear








Like I said, the weather this weekend is exceptionally warm and I decided to wear my summer clothes one last time.  You can say I'm in denial, delusional or even just making up some excuse to show leg...I don't care!  Or you can just say that the colour coral suits me very well (something I may prefer to hear) and leave it at that.

To tell you the truth, I'm actually the kind of person that usually prefer to hear or say whatever's on the mind.  In fact, I wasn't even good at taking compliments!  But with age (hence wisdom), I learnt that sometime, the sugar coated truth is much easier to digest (for me as well as for others).

So tell me what I want to hear or don't say anything at all!

Tunic - Tory Burch; Shorts - DIY cutoffs; Tote - Celine; Sandals - Modern Vintage; Earrings - Le Chateau; Necklace - NYC street vendor

7 comments:

  1. I love your bag and blog:)
    Kiss from Poland!

    Follow me:

    wwwthebagblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the weather is that warm in Montreal. Jealous! The tunic looks great on you; yes, coral suits you very well ;) (it really does)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfection !! I love each piece of your outfit !!
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your Modern Vintage wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather has been like SUMMER this weekend and will continue into tomorrow in Toronto!! I'm so excited :D Been wearing shorts & tees for a few days now. Loving the Celine tote..I've been eying the taupe one myself! Should I go for it?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outfit looks great on you. Love the celine bag.:)

    ReplyDelete