Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SHOPPING - I almost died...




...when I saw these Celine two-tone knee-high wedge boots at Century21!!!  I almost had to rub my eyes and make sure I was not hallucinating!  But yup, there they were...the only pair...just hanging there with all the other boots...waiting for someone adopt them.  At 60% off?  Yes please!

This is why I love NYC so much: where else would you be even able to find these are regular price, let alone on sale?!?  And while there, I might as well take these black ankle boots with cognac suede wedge heel too!  A girl can never own too many pairs of boots.





ps.  If the two tone boots look a little beaten up, it's because I got too excited and wore them right away instead of carrying the giant box around the city.

6 comments:

  1. Century 21! You're kidding. Love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Sue!!! My best deal ever while shopping in NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG You're sooo lucky. Those boots are GORGEOUS. I lovee the two tone pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat's a pair of gorgy boots....congrats babe, u look fabulous on them!!~

    ReplyDelete