Saturday, December 10, 2011

Who the rarest of them all?



























I have (unfortunately) an intimate relationship with CC...I must confess that although I despise logos in general, there's really something about those interlocking CC's that makes me skip like a little girl inside.  Obviously, I try to remain calm on the outside!

And that's why, for the holidays, I've gather a selection of the best and rarest Chanel from the Coveteur (who also happens to share my CC obsession)!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't bought a Chanel yet. But I just had the talk with my husband. I'm about to buy my first Chanel. Hopefully soon. And unfortunately, I'm already thinking of my 2nd, 3rd and 4th Chanel purchase. I'm afraid this is becoming quite an addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I especially love the one where four pink chanels styles sit on a round table! <3

    always,
    mia from olivesandcoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete