Friday, October 19, 2012

MAIN EVENT - A Fairytale Wedding

















Yesterday was my girlfriend QQ's big day: her long anticipated wedding at the Peninsula!  After a year of drama, it all came together...more fairytale-like than I have imagined.

For me the highlight of the day was her vows, a warm speech unrehearsed from her heart that moved everyone and made the groom cry (not to mention all the bridesmaids and myself!).

And of course, it's impossible not to notice the array of beautiful gowns (including the custom-made wedding dress that requires some Cirque du Soleil moves to put on) that the bride wore.  I am most in awe with her red Oscar de la Renta, which was worn for her first dance!  Mind you, with a model figure like QQ, she would probably look amazing in a potato sack...


2 comments:

  1. That thing on your forehead looks ridiculous, my dear! Looks like you had a great time though . . .

    ReplyDelete