Friday, October 5, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Terima Kasih













It's already been 4 days since we arrived in Seminyak Bali and I've really come to appreciate the Balinese lifestyle.  Maybe it's the weather; maybe it's the culture, but I've noticed an inner peace from the local staff who made our stay at the villa so enjoyable.

"Terima Kasih" means thank you in Indonesian.  This is the only phrase I learnt so far and have been using it on a daily basis.  At this moment, I'm just so thankful for everything in my life...including this trip, great friends, loving family and upcoming baby Liu due next March 1st.

Kimono - Hermes; Bikini - Victoria Secret; Earrings - Le Chateau; Starfish Ring - YSL; Arty Ring - YSL

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Janet! I hope you continue to feel at peace throughout the rest of your pregnancy.

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Bali....loves your kimono....u look great....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visit Rock Bar if you have time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're one hot mama! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm really enjoying my time here in Bali! Will most definitely come back with both kids soon!

    Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!

    ReplyDelete