Tuesday, February 12, 2013

SHOPPING - Hudson & Hayes


(Elizabeth & James Hudson)


I've been looking at getting a new pair of sunnies for spring (just like every fall, I long for new boots), and have been fixated on a pair of oversized black frame cat eyes...like the Wayfarer from the Row (as seen on Mary-Kate and many others).  

Unable to justify spending spending $500 a pop for the Row, especially with a newborn on the way, I decided to do the next best thing - get the Olsen twins' junior line, Elizabeth & James Hudson sunnies in black.  Since they were on Hautelook at 60% off a few days ago (gotta love those online outlet sites!), I almost felt like I was saving money for the household instead of spending.  

And while at it, I also grabbed the Elizabeth & James Hayes Aviators in antique silver.  Can't wait to receive them!!!



(Elizabeth & James Hayes)

No comments:

Post a Comment