Sunday, March 17, 2013

LAZY SUNDAY




I'll share a little secret about me with you all: since my teenage years, my favourite pastime is to stay at home and try on new outfit combinations (clothes that I normally don't wear together) and see if they work.  If it's a success, then I can easily pull them out before going out and not have to spend hours debating what to wear...and if it's a flop, then who cares?!?  Not like I'm seeing anyone anyways!

The challenge was primarily trying to incorporate a "fancy" item (sequin dress, strappy heels, bold coloured suit, etc) to a low key outfit...and therefore hopefully get more wear out of pieces that would otherwise just sit at the back of my closet.  I guess I was really trying to justify all my purchases!

Anyways, almost twenty years later, I find myself still doing that (during my mini breaks while Olivia is sound asleep)...What do you think?  Will I ever get a chance to wear my nude suede jewelled strappy heels???

Cardigan - Kookai; Jeans - Hubby's old Mavi's; Tank - American Apparel; Shoes - Zara; Necklace - Zara

1 comment:

  1. What do you think? Will I ever get a chance to wear my nude suede jewelled strappy heels???

    - - -

    God willing!

    ReplyDelete