Monday, March 11, 2013

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Life's too Short to Frown







Well, here we are...it's already 2 1/2 weeks after giving birth to my beautiful girl!  Although I'm feeling a lot better, I'm just glad I've already done this once and know what to expect.

Still remembering the first time around with my son, I was in shock: "why didn't anyone warn me?!?" Dealing with the sleepless nights (and weeks), dealing with the pain, dealing with difficulties of breastfeeding, dealing with my new flabby body!  I had my first meltdown...

Although I cannot say that this time around was completely painless, I'm definitely not stressing about any of it...not even the fact that I still look like a whale in any outfit...minus the "I'm pregnant" excuse!

Coat - Marc Jacobs; Top - American Apparel; Jeans - Hubby's old Mavi's jeans; Purse - Chanel; Boots - Jil Sander; Beanie - Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment