Thursday, September 5, 2013

NYFW SPRING '14 - Robert Rodriguez








(Robert Rodriguez Spring 2014)


It's the first day of New York Fashion Week and excitement fills the air!  Although I have barely started  rearranging my fall wardrobe, I cannot deny the "kid in a candy store" in me when it comes to what's in for next season!!!

In my opinion, Robert Rodriguez has hit it off with all the right notes: clean lines, neutral palette, unconventional yet perfect tailoring.  The city girl in me wants to wear everything from this collection, especially the white octagon shaped dress with black mesh insert and the white cape blazer and black lace skirt (the two last looks)!  And for a cocktail party, I really wouldn't mind the ostrich feather top and high waisted silk shorts...as chic as any cocktail dress but far more practical (eat as much as I want and dance however I please)!

source: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment